May 1, 2015

Introducing Vibrant Girl: Why Girlfriend Gazette Has a New Name


THREE!
As the countdown continues, we're getting closer to the BLAST OFF! Getting impatient? Here's a big hint to hold you over!: 

A name change is coming! You need to start saying "goodbye" to Girlfriend Gazette and "hello" to Vibrant Girl

Today I (Monica) am going to try to answer questions you may have about the NEW NAME! 



I chose the name Girlfriend Gazette years ago. Back when it started, it was just a fun newsletter I handed out to my friends. As I grew older, God gave me a heart to see young women draw close to Jesus and live with purpose and passion.

As the meaning behind Girlfriend Gazette began to change into one of ministry, I felt the need for a name that communicated that purpose. 


The word vibrant is defined as, “full of energy, life, color and enthusiasm.” This the heart behind the magazine. To cultivate a vibrant relationship with Jesus, be enthusiastic about His Word and life-giving to those around us.



This is only the beginning.... there are more announcements coming! You're just going to have to keep reading!

Meanwhile, get caught up on the other countdown posts: 

Or, if you're new, check out the countdown announcement post to see what's been going on!

If you don't want to miss anything... make sure you subscribe to our email list! 






What do you think of the new name? Tell me in the comments!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job guys! Who doesn't want to be a vibrant girl for God? This is so exciting!

Kayla said...

I really like the name! I think it describes a lot of us...I want to be a vibrant girl for God! This is exciting!